Here are five steps you can take to get move involved involved with FTSC:
- Step 1 (For New Players): If you are brand new to the club or returning from a hiatus, please fill out our new player survey
New players are encouraged to fill out a form that we created to help us connect you to the appropriate soccer outlets in the club. FTSC will not share contact information shared in the survey with any outside group or individual. FTSC supports trans players participating with whichever team matches their self-identified gender.
- Step 2 (Registration for All Players): Whether you are a returning member or new, please complete a registration form to become a Dues-Paying Member
Club membership is open to all who have an interest in playing soccer in a LGBT-affirming environment. Coaches, referees, retired players and other soccer aficionados who support our mission are welcome to join as well.
- Step 3 (Pay Your Dues): Membership dues are $50 for calendar year 2018. We prefer Venmo, but also accept check or debit / credit card payment (including a small amount to cover the credit card processing fee). Please complete and submit the form even if paying by check.
- You can pay by Venmo here: https://venmo.com/Treasurer-FTSC.
- Be sure to include your name, street address, phone number, and email address in the envelope if you pay by check.
Membership dues go directly toward important club expenses like uniforms, equipment purchases, field permits (for Friday Night Lights, preseason scrimmages, Turkey Bowl), the club’s insurance policy (required for renting fields), web site hosting, and to special events like the annual meeting, picnic, Turkey Bowl, club socials, and the Rehoboth Beach Classic. Members receive additional discounts on local league fees, discounted tickets to club outings, and other benefits.
The giveaway item for 2018 members is this spiffy FTSC t-shirt
- Step 4: Join Our Listserv
The club’s leadership uses a Google Group to communicate with members about pick-up, special events, league teams, tournaments, and other soccer-playing opportunities. The group is open to FTSC members and non-members alike. To join the group simply send a message requesting to be added. It is not necessary to have a Gmail account to subscribe. (You don’t need to do this if you filled out the form above and selected to be added to our email list.)
- Step 5: Join Our Facebook Group
FTSC has a Facebook group that we use to publicize events, post photos, and share information. There’s a lot of fun stuff there – check it out!