Federal Triangles Soccer Club (FTSC) is is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, registered in the District of Columbia, organized exclusively for charitable and educational purposes to promote the growth of soccer and foster a sense of community for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, asexual players, spectators, officials, volunteers, supporters, and our friendly allies. We pursue these goals by providing a venue for the play of soccer where we encourage players of all levels to participate and improve their skills through club-sponsored, free, academy sessions, pick-up, and social activities. Additionally, we form teams to compete in local leagues and in local, national, and international tournaments. We host multiple tournaments each year, Rehoboth Beach Classic and the Turkey Bowl. FTSC also maintains membership in the International Gay and Lesbian Football Association (IGLFA) and Team DC. Team DC and IGLFA provide us international representation to the delegation of the Federation of Gay Games.
- Read the Club Bylaws.
- Learn about the Officers of the Board and various committees.
- Read the monthly board meeting minutes.
- Learn of FTSC’s rich history, established in 1990.
- Read our archived newsletters and documents.
- Learn of the various awards we give out.
- See photos and video from around the club.
Come out and play with us!